How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

UK IMMIGRATION QUESTION, MY friend is a Jordanian national.

This answer was rated:

MY friend is a Jordanian national. He is married to a Polish citizen, he is in the UK and planning to apply for a residence card form EEA2. His wife working and her salary is £850 per month.
The question is: Is that amount sufficient for the home office or the salary should be higher?
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
The amount is sufficient as your friend's partner is an EEA national and under the EEA regulations there is no requirement to have a specific amount of salary. All she needs to show is that she is exercising treaty rights and if she can show that then regardless of her salary her partner should be issued with an EEA residence permit.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Kind regards
UK_Lawyer and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you