How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I met an immigrant - I believe illegal - from Darfour. His

This answer was rated:

I met an immigrant - I believe illegal - from Darfour. His mother is dead, his father was shot dead. He himself has 3 shotgun wounds and has lost a finger. Who do I contact who can give him advice and refuge?

I would suggest that the person contacts Refugee Council for assiatance:

There are other organisations which may be able to help:

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you