How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello from Terry Patrick in Paignton.I am a retired 70% reg.

Customer Question

Hello from Terry Patrick in Paignton.
I am a retired 70% reg. disabled person and I am seeking a Carer to assist me with my daily life. I have a filipino friend whose niece is currently visiting the UK on a 6 month visitor visa and she is very well qualified as a carer and would be an ideal solution for me as I know the family well and they are good trustworthy people.
How do I go about sponsoring her to get a work permit for the UK so that she could become my Carer.
My very best regards ***** *****
Terry Patrick
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

For some reason I did not receive your reply to me.

There are hundreds of 'visa assistance' companies. If I had wanted one of these I would have gone direct to them.

What I require is advice upon which UK Government Department I should apply to and how to go about it and direct contact details..

My best regards,

Terry Patrick

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Is there any reason why a UK based carer is not suitable for this task? What is your present level of income?