How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I've sold my business. Do I need to write to HMRC to let them

This answer was rated:

I've sold my business. Do I need to write to HMRC to let them know I'm no longer the nominated officer for Anti Money Laundering?
Yes, you need to notify HMRC as soon as possible that you have sold your business, see here for further information on this
May I help further?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It's more that I have resigned as a Director.

Yes, you should notify them of this as well as the fact that you are no longer a shareholder.All the best
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you