How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear Claire Jenkins,Hi, I Do not know whether you

Customer Question

Dear Claire Jenkins, Hi, I Do not know whether you remember me (CAY/HOLLOWAY/D13200065 ) but I need your help with the uppermost urgency. My partner has just been sacked for gross misconduct. (WHAT???). Can you give him a call ASAP so that he can explain. I have moved since I was diddled by them and I am hoping that you can help my partner and I this time????? With my greatest wishes, Angela XXXXXXXXX TEL: *********** Address: XX XXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXX XXX

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Please could I check that you would like to ask a question on
I am a moderator for this topic and it looks as if your question was meant for another company. We match questions with Professionals in various categories such as law.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please re emburse me

You have done nothing

It is called stealing in my book

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I just needed to check that you had the right company before we could find a Professional to answer your question.
I will process the refund for you now, which is promised under our satisfaction guarantee.
Thank you for giving us a try, we do appreciate it.