Dear Claire Jenkins,Hi, I Do not know whether you

Customer Question

Dear Claire Jenkins, Hi, I Do not know whether you remember me (CAY/HOLLOWAY/D13200065 ) but I need your help with the uppermost urgency. My partner has just been sacked for gross misconduct. (WHAT???). Can you give him a call ASAP so that he can explain. I have moved since I was diddled by them and I am hoping that you can help my partner and I this time????? With my greatest wishes, Angela XXXXXXXXX TEL: *********** Address: XX XXXXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXX XXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Please could I check that you would like to ask a question on
I am a moderator for this topic and it looks as if your question was meant for another company. We match questions with Professionals in various categories such as law.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please re emburse me

You have done nothing

It is called stealing in my book

I just needed to check that you had the right company before we could find a Professional to answer your question.
I will process the refund for you now, which is promised under our satisfaction guarantee.
Thank you for giving us a try, we do appreciate it.