How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

hI some problem happens with regarding payment

This answer was rated:

some problem happens with regarding payment and we re depoist payment and the are now holding my items .
after the have recivied item for me the request me to add money again using wu and i reject this i want my items
Hi Emadeldin,
Please see spreadsheet attached.
We are holding onto the phones until we can see that you have actioned the following.
Receipt of £3850 made in payment through either Western Union or International bank transfer.
The total amount that we have received in un-secure payments is £3850 with £1700 of which has been charged back. You have to understand that we are not going to allow you to dictate terms when you are using the equivalent to monopoly money. The currency is being reclaimed by the payees and the account top up payments that cover these amounts are just as un-secure as the first.
If you send over the full £3850 by our preferred payment method we will happily refund the original payments.
We would appreciate if you refrained from further contact until you have made a decision on if you would like to work within these terms or not.
this Email sent by customer service manger
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
What exactly is the method of payment they are objecting to?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Credit cards

Hi, Thank you. Are the credit cards in your name personally? Did they process payment on your cards? Why did you charge the payment back?

Kind regards AJ

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No its not my name its is one of my clients name and he procced it perosonly in my account we work this way from long time with them

and chargeback come because p4d stoped process the last 5 orders now i covered client chargbacks with my personal cc he wyant refund and sent with wire or wu this will let me lose than loses i paid i just need my 2 iphones

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi ,

Did you get my last respond

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know where they are based ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

In the UK and Address

P4D | Parcels for Delivery
Charter House
25a High Street
Banbury OX16 5EG

01295 267200

You want a refund or your items?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i want my items only

What you need to do is write and formally ask for the items back within 14 days of receipt of the letter otherwise you will go to Court. Make sure you send this recorded delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not then you can issue proceedings for breach of contract.
You would need to complete form N1
And take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue the claim. You are asking the Court for an order that they deliver the items up to you. The matter will then be listed at Court and a Judge will decide whether to make an order. based on what you said the Judge should.
If the Company refuse to deliver up they could be in contempt of Court and could be warned, fined or sent to prison.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi ,

The problem im not ordered for them this ordered from ebay and we use them to recivie shipping package to us in Saudi Arabia

the item not belong them its owned for us

can you write letter for us and what is charge to take this case handle

Sadly I am not allowed to write a letter that is against site rules.
All I can do is advise what to do.
You can take action if you are entitled to delivery. Does that help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Who able to write this letter for me ?

they let me place order for delviery then send me they are hold item which belong me i paid it not them

can you provide me more information

You would need to get a Solicitor to write for you.
However you can just do the letter yourself if you wish.
You want more information - but please ask a question as I can not help without knowing what you want to ask.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Did they have right to hold my item or this is not legal ?

That is why you need to take action as I have suggested above, ie get a Court order.
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you