How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am British aged 83.My fiancee is Austarlian 75 yrs , was

Customer Question

I am British aged 83.My fiancee is Austarlian 75 yrs , was married to Englishman 1963-1977. living in UK as RN wife.three daughter all haved UK passports. we wish to marry in in UKin 2015. What visa does he need and how does she become British? no criminal convictions and both of us financially indepenedent.If she arrives on visitors visa what assurance is ther that she will not be rquired to leave? Advice please.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

Do you both intend to live in the UK after your intended marriage? Do you both have cash savings of over 63500 pounds?