How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi there,my wife walked out 6 weeks ago after an argument with

This answer was rated:

Hi there,my wife walked out 6 weeks ago after an argument with my mum even i think that all was planed.she has taken my 1 year old daughter and dos not allow me to see have started the court procedure for access to see her but not knowing how long l have to wait and really missing my baby is there anything else l can do?
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Have you tried Family mediation?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes l have but she has refused.I have tried all l could but she refuses to let me see my baby and my parents that have come to visit me here cant see her toon

How far has the court application reached?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

we have not had the court date yet,its about access to see my daughter.

Has the application actually been made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it has been made over 2 weeks ago

Then the next step will be you receiving a first hearing date.
Just before that date you will hear from CAFCASS who will ask you about your concerns and what contact you are looking for
There is a chance that some agreement can be reached on contact on the first hearing day - but if not then the Judge will make directions as to how the matter should move forward.
You can read more on these sites
Unfortunately there is no other action that you can take
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you