How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 823
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

I have a sunbed and I have agreement with person who rent property

Customer Question

I have a sunbed and I have agreement with person who rent property for running her beauty studio. I just put my sunbed ther and we share the profit. I do not have any responsibility on this property. My agreement is finish on January 2015 but her agreement with the landlord is already finished and she left so I want to take my sunbed back but The landlord do not want to give me because is same whole in the wall and I have to repair it. I do not have any agreement with him. The agreement had the person who already left. How I can move my sunbed from his property and can he keep it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this.


Why does the landlord say you have to repair the hole in the wall? He would appear to have no right to demand you repair anything or to hold onto your sunbed.