How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

we were awarded a court order for £1,600. The person who should

Customer Question

we were awarded a court order for £1,600. The person who should pay this has been in and out of prison since then that was 2007. He is now out of prison and we would like to have this enforced, what would be the process, we do not have his address, but the police are willing to pass this on as he is on licence. I did hear that we could get him to appear in court, but as I have an injunction against him did not want to see him.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know was it a civil or criminal court ?