How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49868
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

Der Sir/Madam, my name Janina XXXXXXXX, XX XXXXXXXX

Customer Question

Der Sir/Madam, my name Janina XXXXXXXXXX, XX XXXXXXXX XXXX, XXXXXXXXX XXX XXX. I started to work at HRGO agency reckruitment (Preston), on 28th June 2011 in "Depuy" Blackpool till now. HRGO agency changed names "(Employ-E, GMA, Central Payrool)", and send to me P-45. Which institution check employment agency documents internally? I look forward to hearing from you my tel.: *********** many thanks

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.
Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. I do not quite understand what you would like to know about your situation, can you please clarify? Thanks