How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

subject - "remainderman interest in a will trust" I was

Customer Question

subject - "remainderman interest in a will trust"
I was left an absolute 1/6th share in my grandmothers home (sale value of whole property £750,000) after my mother died in feb 2010 - there has been since 2007 (and continues to be) a long running series of disputes with the trustees (with six of seven beneficiaries as "discretionary" beneficiaires and myself) and the trustees have ignored me for nearly 2 years
While i intend to apply to court to have the trustees removed i want to know if i can give my remainderman interest now, to my children (both over 18) without seeking the trustees acknowledgement and registering the remainderman interest with land registry to ensure the trustees cannot sell the trust property without the owner of the remainderman's interest agreement ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would like to continue to wait but i am surprised the property barristers havnt replied

if i remember names correctly a "joshua" was a barrister who i expected to pick up the enquiry

I am sure you have access to lists of property barristers that subscribe as advisors and as long as they are 10yr plus qualified i am sure one of them should be able to deal with my enquiry



Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK thanks but please now be aware that in view of the delay I have approached another website and asked the same question

If you do not have someone who can reply in full by 1200 hrs UK time today then I would like to cancel and have a full refund



Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Its now long after the 1200 hrs i set today and i still have not had an answer

Please now close my question and refund me the £26 deposit