How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

We put our property into trust on Thursday with my wife and

Customer Question

We put our property into trust on Thursday with my wife and myself as settlors and our three children as trustees. Over the weekend we have decided that we have made a massive mistake principally on the basis of large capital gain tax possibilities in the future and poor information from the solicitors. How can we cancel it - all the papers were signed Thursday - I intend to go to the solicitor first thing in the morning . There is no problem getting full agreement between all our tr.ustees
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Do you know if your Solicitor has sent the papers to the Land Registry for registration purposes? Have you paid the Solicitor's fees?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards