How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Good Afternoon, I used EDREAMS to book a flight from Portugal

This answer was rated:

Good Afternoon,
I used EDREAMS to book a flight from Portugal to London, on my smart phone and I had an error message when making the payment. Left the application and received an email confirming that my ticket from London to portugal was booked but never the flight from Portugal to london.
Awaited for 24hrs and never received the other email so I went ahead and booked the flight one way from Portugal to London;
Checked my account over the week and it showed that I got charged for all the 3 flights even without the email confirmation ever received.
Tried contacting EDREAMS several times and spoke to a few people but they never resolved the refund even when they confirmed that I had 2 flights for the same day. In total I spent 190£ on my phone bill.
I also have emails confirming the complaints I have done to them and the bills confirming the times spent on the phone.
I want a full refund and compensation from EDREAMS.
Do you think I have a case
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know the amount?
Customer: Around 162£ in tickets and 150£ on the phone bills
Customer: I have paper work and bank transfers proving all of these.
Alex Watts : You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
Alex Watts : If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.
Alex Watts : The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
Alex Watts : If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.
Alex Watts : Can i clarify anything for you about this today please?

Thank you very much for your help for now

Alex Watts :

Can I help with anything else today?


I just submitted the form now thank you very much for your help


can you just clarify if I will be charged for your help has well has the other court fee?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you