How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

leasehold & freehold disrepair & charges dispute

Customer Question

A decision by court  was made against me defendant to pay  service charges i dispute of £20,000 in my absence in court

I ask for adjournment before hearing it was refused,i want to appeal the decision, what application do i make, appeal decision or application to set aside the court decision.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Was this a court or lease tribunal decision pleaae?
JACUSTOMER-j6rz8ohs- :

I am not sure if you actually charge me for the question i asked you on the 12/10/2014. the charge was for £28 i did not receive an answer from you but your notes seems to indicate that you gave me a respondses./

JACUSTOMER-j6rz8ohs- :

my email is *****@******.*** can you ple confirm if i have been charged. i would like further advice on a different matter but want to clarify this first

JACUSTOMER-j6rz8ohs- :

Many thabks