How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 818
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

I have to go to court on a drink driving charge my blood test

Customer Question

I have to go to court on a drink driving charge my blood test count was 113mg,clean driving licence, no criminal record, no points.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I am a solicirt wth 20 yasr experience. I a


Sorry about that mistype (not had a coffee yet) how can I help you?

JACUSTOMER-65y2oitk- :

can you please answer me?


If you are convicted of this you will get fine in band c (lowest band assessed relative to your means), a riving ban of at least a year and have to pay the prosecution costs. If you admit the offence your fine and costs order will be less and your ban would probably not be more than 12 months.


Is ther any other information you would like?