How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have a 39 year son who is an heroine addict who has mental

Customer Question

I have a 39 year son who is an heroine addict who has mental health issues ,he has moved our way asking for money, clothes and help ,he is homeless ,but refusing professional help.It is 12 years since he lived with us he has spent the rest of his time in northern towns. Inthe last 12 months my wife and i have recieved numerous phone calls from police ,hospitals,cafes, garages, railway and many others ,same question i want money clothes,im homeless, also any membes of the public when he was at home ,it was hell for our families and they have all helped him out in the past.Ihave had correspondence through other people from him and from him this week as well as phone calls made by someone else on his behalf.CAN I GET AN INJUNCTION AGAINST MY SON FROM COMING INTO MY SMALL TOWN AND PESTERING SEVERAL MEMBERS OF FAMILIES AND FRIENDS .THIS IS JUST ABRIEF.MY WIFE AND i ARE BEING HARRASSED DAILY BY PHONE CALLS ,MAIL AND KNOWING HE COULD BE CALLING ANY TIME DAY OR NIGHT ,WE FEEL THREATNED AND VUNRABLE

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.

What did the Police do about this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

opened a file with a reference number ,to report incidents to them or call them out if needed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

have you got an answer to my question?