How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

just got divorce papers and in them said I need to reply with

Customer Question

just got divorce papers and in them said I need to reply with in 7 days can I wright back to them and ask for more time to sort out some help as I have no financial my paper work he has gone for order under section 24b,25b 25c not understanding all off this there any where I can get help as he has left me financial mess don't no where to trun.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What grounds is the divorce based on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi clare,

The divorce is on the grounds of breakdown of marriage and unreasonable behaviour.

During his statement in Part 6 of the divorce papers, he has stated that on the 27th of September he went to a party from which i accused him of cheating. However this is not the case, and i have not accused him. Yet i do have evidence of him being present at this party with the female in which he now has relations.

My question from this is, am i able to hand this information to his solicitors as an appeal to fight my corner against these false allegations?

I would also like information of how i can obtain legal aid or any help as i am unable to pay for a solicitor.



Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Are you happy for there to be a divorce?