How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10778
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

I am a barclays account holder who has recently transferred

This answer was rated:

I am a barclays account holder who has recently transferred money to another barclays account holder, but they have not given me the goods that i had paid for. is there any way of getting the money transferred back into my account from the fraudulent seller? I have there sort code and account number as well as there name, but barclays have asked me to seek legal advice before they can give me details on another person's account. If you could advise me on how to get my money back, I would be eternally greatful.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Barclays are not under a duty to refund you/recoup the monies from this other account unless criminal proceedings are issued against the guilty party.

I take it that this is not an Ebay transaction?

Kind Regards


Aston Lawyer and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you