How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi I am an owner of a flat with 24 other leaseholders. For

Customer Question

Hi I am an owner of a flat with 24 other leaseholders. For 4 years I refused to pay the service charges because I had a serious problem with the guttering and internal water damage.
Eventually we agreed a Tomlinson order via an arbitration which said that I would pay the outstanding amount providing they carried out the decorations internally by the end of November 2014.
I paid a substantial amount off the arrears in good faith, but nothing was done re the decorations.
Can I apply through the courts to have the Tomlinson order set aside?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello Nick my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : For now please let me know if the Tomlin order was sealed by the Court?
Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. ( Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.