How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I want advice on an article in Sat 26 April 2014 ask the expert.

Customer Question

I want advice on an article in Sat 26 April 2014 ask the expert. It was the question on installing a new kitchen. If the kitchen was not installed by a registered competent person you will need to notify the local authority and request an inspection. I was told this information is not correct. Also how do you know anyone is a registered and competent person to do the work. I would like clarification please.
***** *****ebenhals
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello Christine my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

I do not quite understand, have you already had an answer?