How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jenny Your Own Question
Jenny, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 6428
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jenny is online now

I worked for Birmingham City Council and have since retired,

Customer Question

I worked for Birmingham City Council and have since retired, I put in a claim with Stepan Cross Solicitors who have now gone into liquidation, therefore cannot ask the question, I got a payment from then for equal pay upto 2008 but I believe there is another payment from 2008 - would I be able tom make a claim for this or have I missed the deadline. If I haven't missed the deadline who would I need to contact?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jenny replied 3 years ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. When did your employment end?