How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34897
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I need a solicitor as am divorcing my husband for abusing me

Customer Question

I need a solicitor as am divorcing my husband for abusing me he has been charged today by the police for hitting me where can get a solicitor to divorce my husband
Mrs kara kirk
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You can find a solicitor experience din dealing with family law on this web site
It is worth looking for a solicitor who specialises in Legal Aid as the fact that he has assaulted you may mean that you are eligible for assistance
Please ask if you need further details