How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

My parents changed their wills last year to exclude me having

Customer Question

My parents changed their wills last year to exclude me having lookd after them for years I wish to overturn this change. They have been co-erced into the change and have left it to grandchildren they have not seen for years.
My father died last week and the current estate passed to my mother unless she dies within 28 days.
Should I object to my fathers will or should I wait until my mother is deceased
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

You should contest your late father's Will as soon as possible as there is a time limit of 6 months from the date of grant of probate in which you must have contested the Will.

Hope this helps