How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I would like to know if I have a case against childrens serv

Customer Question

I would like to know if I have a case against childrens services...back in April I called them as I was very concerned about my sons girlfriend and her baby, as she was mentally unwell at the time due to too much stress and baby blues. I was asking for help, not reporting her!! I was told today that my sons girlfriend received a letter today from childrens services mentioning that I had called. It has caused a breakdown in my relationship with my sons girlfriend and consequently may affect my relationship with my grandaughter. This was eight months childrens services have a right to give this information.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Have you seen a copy of the letter?
Did they take any action in April?