How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35086
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Hi, I am still married and living with my family i.e. wife

Customer Question

Hi, I am still married and living with my family i.e. wife and son(9YO).
My wife told me today to live the house in 5 days.
What are my rights since we are married in Bulgaria but she got a contract job with still 4 months before renewal or cancellation?
Can she chase me out of the house where the rent is paid by her?
I lost my job in October and currently unemployed but looking for a job. I can not afford to rent elsewhere.
Please advise!
Thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You are entitled to remain in the matrimonial home so long as you are married unless your ex obtains an order excluding you - usually as a result of violence
If she does force you out you can apply for an Order allowing you to return.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details