Hi Alex; recent question regarding the possibilities of

Hi Alex; recent question regarding the possibilities of using the Energy Ombudsman submitted well over an hour ago. Is it still in the pipeline...
Michael Fry
Alex Watts : Hello and thanks for asking for me.
Alex Watts : I can't see your further question, might I invite you to ask it again?

Hi Alex:.. The question was'..furthe to your points clarified yesterday, the main point regarding the use of the Energy this an option?..and the fact that my original first complaint to the company was dated 19-3-14, is time still available from the nine months in which a complaint should be made to theOmbudsman?

Alex Watts :

Yes I think so. The Ombudsman says you have to waited at least 8 weeks before complaining, which you have

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?