How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71031
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

So your saying that we have no chance of even a restricted

Customer Question

So your saying that we have no chance of even a restricted order on myself to stay away from the house and continue the relationship because we dont live together
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
You can continue the relationship. Nobody can stop you doing that. It will just mean they are not going to place children with her.
I am sorry but if she keeps any connection with you they are not likely to take the risk of placing children there.
Even if you live elsewhere they will say there is a risk.
I am sorry.