How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Dear Sirs,I am a Russian citizen living in Russia and I

Customer Question

Dear Sirs, I am a Russian citizen (55 years old) living in Russia and I am going to apply for immigration or longterm visa to the UK. I have lived in the UK from 1991 to 2000 (just a couple of months short of 10 years) as permanent resident on an indefinite leave to remain. In 1998 I applied for British citizenship, and was granted one, but did not take it. My son and daughter, who applied together with me, did take citizenship. Both are adults now (28 and 25) in full employment. We are now looking for reunion. What would be the proper way of action to get the permission from the Home Office? Should I apply for a visa or immigration? Best regards, Mikhail

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

Thanks for your efforts, but no further action required.

Just reimburse my deposit of GBP13.00,please.

Kind regards,