How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi i am having issues receiving my payment for my work. I

This answer was rated:

i am having issues receiving my payment for my work.
I own a small Ltd company UKPaumacandpcfix Ltd) in IT services , and another ltd company register in UK(Pccallout Ltd) have a call Center that gives me work however they never issue a payslip/invoices.
Every week I have send them a document with the work I done.
Every client pays 59.40 with vat per hour that is paid to Pccallout Ltd website.
Now how I get paid?! After they receive my invoice and they pay one week after.
What happen now they decided to not transfer money in value of 1000 pounds.
1. Is anything I can do to get my money back?
2. They obligate me to not give my phone number and company name to their clients can they do that?!
3.they have postbox in UK there is no office.
They operate from Spain and India call Center and the owners are in Spain.
4. Refuse to pay me the money because a client pay them 59.40 and I done work that is not connected to pccallout 120 pounds?!?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please confirm the company that owes you money is a UK company ?

Customer: Hi
Customer: Alex,
Alex Watts :


Customer: company that owes me money is Pccallout Ltd
Customer: Hello
Alex Watts :

Ok, they are based at:

Alex Watts :


Alex Watts :

You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

Alex Watts :

If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

Customer: Company of house is register in London
Alex Watts :

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

Alex Watts :

If the matter is defended it will be set down for a trial. If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim and you will not need representation.

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Customer: Alex
Customer: if I can say they don't exist physical in UK
Alex Watts :

Ok, but they have a UK office, that is who you have to sue

Customer: There is many people/engineer with some problem
Alex Watts :

Ok. But you can only sue the company that owes you money

Customer: Alex there is no office the address is a postbox a forwarding address
Alex Watts :

If they then have assets in Spain you can get a European Enforcement Order and enforce there

Customer: All document sent to that address in company house goes to Spain address
Alex Watts :

If they are based in India you have to sue in India

Customer: I don't know where they are based I only know I get paid by bank transfer from a UK bank account that is not with the name Pccallout ltd
Alex Watts :

Ok - if your contract is with Pc Callout that is who you need to sue

Alex Watts :

Once you have that then you can get Judgment and enforce on the company and its Directors

Customer: Only thing I know documents sent to London address goes to a company that forwards paper to Spain address
Alex Watts :

Yes but once you get Judgment in the UK you can enforce it in Spain with a European Enforcement Order

Customer: Okay
Customer: I see thanks Alex
Alex Watts :

Does that help?

Customer: Yes
Customer: i hope
Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything else for you?

Customer: have lovely night and good Christmas
Alex Watts :

Thank you. Can I help you with anything else today?

Customer: No thank you
Alex Watts :

Great. If I could ask you tor rate my answer before you go today - the button should be at the bottom of the screen

Alex Watts :

if you need more help please click reply. Have a great Christmas.

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you