Can I contact Reading court to ask why we have a new contact

Customer Question

Can I contact Reading court to ask why we have a new contact plan for sharing the 2 children but no ruling on who will fund the expensive plan forced on me.My ex says I must continue to pay as per old French order even though the new order costs half as much to implement.Why can court / Cafcass arrange a new plan but take no part in funding the plan?
I opposed the old plan as too expensive for me after redundancy- I had to pay for 18 flights for 2 boys to travel between HRW and Geneva.Because Court did not address the funding of the new plan my ex insists I must continue to pay for these 18 flights.
How many flights will the children actually have to take?
What wording makes your ex believe you would still have to pay for 18 flights?