How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Can I contact Reading court to ask why we have a new contact

Customer Question

Can I contact Reading court to ask why we have a new contact plan for sharing the 2 children but no ruling on who will fund the expensive plan forced on me.My ex says I must continue to pay as per old French order even though the new order costs half as much to implement.Why can court / Cafcass arrange a new plan but take no part in funding the plan?
I opposed the old plan as too expensive for me after redundancy- I had to pay for 18 flights for 2 boys to travel between HRW and Geneva.Because Court did not address the funding of the new plan my ex insists I must continue to pay for these 18 flights.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How many flights will the children actually have to take?
What wording makes your ex believe you would still have to pay for 18 flights?