How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Max Lowry Your Own Question
Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1457
Experience:  LLB, 10 years post qualification experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Max Lowry is online now

How do I go bankruptcy

This answer was rated:

How do I go bankruptcy
Hi, welcome to the site. My name is ***** ***** I will help you with your question. Could you tell me do have any assets and are you comfortable that bankruptcy is the way forward?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have falling into a timeshare trap and found out that I can not cancel it so have been informed that the only way to get out of it would be to go bankrupt can you help


Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think this is the only way forward

Ok, thanks for the information. You are in a tricky situation with this type of investment. Your options are limited
You need to fill in two forms see link - form 6.27 - ‘Debtor’s bankruptcy petition’ and form 6.28 - ‘Statement of affairs’
The court needs 2 copies of each completed for.
You need to pay the court fee of £705.
You then find your local court and ask they deal with bankruptcy. You will be able to make an appointment for you to attend the court where your forms will be looked at and you will be made bankrupt provided the court is happy with all the forms.
Max Lowry and other Law Specialists are ready to help you