How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi there, my daughter lives with me (mum). Divorce is imminent.

Customer Question

Hi there, my daughter lives with me (mum). Divorce is imminent. My ex husband does not communicate with regards ***** ***** access arrangements. Can anything be done about this. I dropped my daughter (7 years) with his parents 2 days ago thinking she was going to see her dad. It turns out he had gone to a darts tournament instead and wasn't there. He hadn't told me or his daughter and this resulted in her upset. Can anything be done about this behaviour?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Is there a regular pattern of contact in place?
How was the last visit organised?