How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi my name is ***** ***** got court case for assoult police officer

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** got court case for assoult police officer in there sell room she say I bite here finger but I now I did not do I was in court case in Crawley I plead not guilty I ask to see are video off there sell room but way did not have it I been realist on bail to go to worthing court what can I get for Samthing I now I did not do I now from my hurt there I did not bite here finger
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I want there you refund me and I don't want to ask you any more quostion thanks dovile