13262538

hy divorced my wife left her with a five bed house and now

hy divorced my wife left her with a five bed house and now she's chasing me with csa, 2 girls 23 and 17yrs old what can i do as if i sold the house i would have paid her lump sum or regular payments
When was the divorce?
When did you first hear from the CSA?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the divorce was 2010 not sure when i heard from the csa probably after the divorce

What were the terms of the Final Financial Order made within the Divorce proceedings?
How much do you owe the CSA?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

there was no financial order at the time as i had also been made bankrupt around the same time . i owed the css just over £4000 and they have just taken £3100 from my account

What happened to the house within the bankruptcy?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing happened i was self employed at the time with two dependants so there was no money or assets to take so they left me alone

So the house remained in your joint names
How much is it worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

the house was valued at £310,000 and we actually had two buyers ready to go until unbeknown to me my wife took it off the market . We had the house for four yrs and had a mortgage for £235,000. At the time are mortgage provider offered us a £35.000 get out as they no longer which to do mortgages. So on my calculation including fees would have left us with profit of £100,000. My name is ***** ***** on the title deed

Why is your name no longer on the deeds?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Long story short my ex wife and mother defrauded me out of the house by promising to pay me a lump some of £5000 which i got £500 of and i believe some time after that got the css to chase me for payments. I explained to the css that i practically handed over the house to her but they are not interested

HI
Was that agreement made in writing anywhere?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no unfortunately not as i foolishly trusted family but my brother was there to witness it

Have you remarried at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did reply to this question but I will reply again as it doesn't seem like it logged I remarried three years ago and have a six month old son
That is a shame as it makes it difficult for you now to raise a claim against the house.
However if you have evidence of the the promise of £5,000 you can still pursue that - which will pay of the CSA bill
You can make the claim using the Money Claim online service here
https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome
Your liability for Child Maintenance will end when your youngest turns 20 or ceases full time (more than 12 hours a week) Secondary education (A levels ir equivalent)
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details