How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Council is the Ground Landlord I own a flat with absolute

Customer Question

Council is the Ground Landlord I own a flat with absolute title; I M pesented with a conveyance under seal whereby the flat and mortgage was demised to a husband and wife in 1959, ( GR 50pence PA ) The document after dealing with the mortgage, repayments etc digresses into many of the usual clauses of an "ordinaary " lease Whilst the mortgage gas clearly been discharges, certain insurance clauses are demanded in the joint name of the flat owner and the freeholder , I questionable the freeholders issurable interest as I cannot imagine what financial loss they would suffer. I am dealing with Council solicitors, who are unable to distinguish between the term " structure " and Structural" I presumed that I would have a lease for my flat no an invitation to sort out what In thought appropriate from the original 1959 Conveyance G xxxxx Retired past member RiBA, RICS CII, and CILA

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please Cancel. the question .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cancel the question please and refund charge to Pay Pal