How can I see a copy of my brothers will he died in 2010

-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My nephew who stayed in the house with my brother said that elder brother who is still alive and he got all the money left to him and then the nephew then became the power of attorney within a month ofmy brother to the eldest brother

You can get a copy of the will from the probate registry for £6 once it’s been admitted to probate. If it was not admitted to probate, and your brother is saying that it has been lost, then there is no central record of wills.

Here is a link to the probate registry search facility

If it was written by a solicitor and the solicitor is known, the solicitor may still have a copy but only release it to an executor.

If the executor says that he’s lost the will, there is no point in making the court application to have it disclosed because he will simply say that he no longer has it and there is no way of proving or disproving whether that is the case or not.

Can I clarify anything else for you?