How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10774
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

this section is in my husband's will

this section is in my... Show More

this section is in my husband's will "Trustees of this my Will (herein after called my Trustees) provided that if my XXXXXXX XXXXXX renounces probate or is unable to act without having proved my Will then I appoint her brother. What does it mean

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Show Less
Ask Your Own Law Question
replied 3 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

It means that you are appointed as your Husband's Executor, but if you were to have died before your Husband or if you did not wish to act as Executor, then your Brother is to become Executor in your place.

An Executor of a Will is responsible for dealing with the Estate, to include collecting in the monies,paying any debts, and distributing the Estate in accordance with your Husband's Will.

I hope this assists you and answers your question.

If you require any further clarification, please let me know.

Kind Regards