How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32426
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello, I have a question as I need to understand what my

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question as I need to understand what my rights are in regards ***** ***** issue that I have been experiencing for the past 4 months. I can't find any information on this and i'm going crazy. My upstairs neighbour's floor is not insulated or not properly. I can hear everything and I need to know if there are any regulations UK or EU that forces the homeowner to make adjustments to their flat in order to comply to some insulation rules. Thank you

- I have contacted the council but they don't deal with this kind of noise disturbance

- I have contacted the homeowner but doesn't seem to take my request seriously

- I have contacted a noise abatment charity to ask if I had any legal rights but they couldn't answer they didn't know

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law