How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi I am planning to get married...

Customer Question

i am planning to get maried my love he is working and leave in sudia arabia 
am working in uk part time geting working tax credit and I have son 16 years old he got learing difficalty so he get disability living allowance.
I want to know what is the steps I have to do to get him visa and work periment in UK.

do you have telephone number?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I will be happy to help you today.
How much are you receiving in disability living allowance?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

295 pound a month this disability for my son.

my son from provise husband

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
I have requested a telephone conversation as you initially asked for.
Kind regards