How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have undergone a posterior and anterior vaginal repair after

Customer Question

I have undergone a posterior and anterior vaginal repair after prolapse. (6 weeks ago). I believe the surgeon has caused irreparable damage. Maybe it can be repaired but if not what are my options?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

For now please let me know whether you have had a second opinion?

JACUSTOMER-lvtckuwu- :

Not yet. My G.P. wants me to wait until I complete the antibiotics given to me last week before he decides if the infection is part of the problem I think he knows all is not well and referred me back to the hospital. I will see him again in a couple of days but I just wanted to know, if this surgeon is less than perfect how to prevent him operating on others ?

Alex Watts :

Ok - do you want to persue a claim?

JACUSTOMER-lvtckuwu- :

Maybe but I need to see my G.P. and obtain a second opinion. I will be in touch. Thanks.

Alex Watts : Ok