How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello, I am a British med student originally from overseas.

Customer Question

Hello, I am a British med student originally from overseas. I came here to complete my clinical attachment, but Alas, ended up marrying a nigerian man. I found 'suspicious documents' meaning letters denying him entry in to the country , asylum seeking being denied and more concerning various passports with him with different ages and one in particular with a different name. Each time i brought these up I was told some flowerly lies like ' i sat an exam for that person in nigeria thats why i have his name and that the letters I was seeing were,examples given to him by his lawyer. i believed him at the time. However, being in this country I do think these documents are not right. What do I do with this information and what will happen next? i have put in for divorce using these online divorce sites but he clearly hasn't signed. I am so confused.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which ground have you used for the divorce?