How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i am a grandparent to two children who my daughter lost in

Customer Question

i am a grandparent to two children who my daughter lost in court due to being beaten up by her ex boyfriend the judge passed a law to see the children and the the other siblings the person who has the children has stopped the children and myself seeing the children i am asking you how would i go about seeing the children reinstating the siblings meeting again i seem to think that this is a breach of law im sorry if i may have made any mistakes as i am 71 and ill cou many thanksld you please suggest any help i can get
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first?
When was the Care Order made and how old are the children?
When did the mother last see the children?