, We would like to sue a company in UK because they

We would like to sue a company in UK because they are using our software to launch a new company online illegally.
We are owners of and the company that is using an illegal copy of our software is
Your business partner and friend
- Alonso
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : How much are you seeking to claim please?

are you there?

Alex Watts :

I am

That is the questions also, we would like to know how much we are suppose to ask for, the debt is of 6000 USD.

and we would also want to know if we can sue them from Germany or we have to hire a lawyer in the UK

Alex Watts : Yes you can sue them here.
Alex Watts : Simply go to
Alex Watts : Does that help?

No, not really because we would like to know if we are going to need a lawer to do the submition, that is just a website with a register from. :(

Alex Watts : No, you won't need a lawyer for submission.
Alex Watts : You can issue a claim electronically online.
Alex Watts : Does that clairfy?

It this is an official website of the government? Or is this some kind of agency that will charge us for that?

Alex Watts : No, it's the courts own website. There is a court fee to issue the claim which is added to it
Alex Watts : Does that help?

Yes, that is a lot better. Thank you very much for your answer I am very satisfied with the answer.