How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I live abroad and rent out my house in UK. Have just heard

Customer Question

I live abroad and rent out my house in UK. Have just heard that my neighbour is constructing a conservatory. The bldg has 3 very small houses: two at front one at the back. All our deeds (shared freehold) have covenant stating 'Not without vendor's previous consent in writing to make any addition to the dwelling house nor to erect any other building or structure'. The wall is already about 3 ft high and when completed will severely restrict my light. Can I still stop it?
Also states: not to use any unbuilt part of property for any purpose except as a garden ...'
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please cancel. thank you.