How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71050
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jo,Happy new year to you. Could you please give the

This answer was rated:

Hi Jo,
Happy new year to you.
Could you please give the contact of the Solicitors that I have to get in touch regarding my son? Much appreciated?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I last got in contact with you on the 30/11/2014 and asked you if there was a Solicitor that could help me in regards ***** ***** matter. This was regarding my son who was charged by Brent Housing Partnership. I wonder if you can put me in contact with a Civil Matter Solicitor?

Many thanks,

Michael XXXXX

I thought I gave you a link?
Are they not interested?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I got in contact with them but haven't yet got a reply from them at the moment . Yes they would be interested, however at the time my father passed away. I'd like to try again to get in contact.

You need a firm that can deal with defamation. It is fairly rare that they are specialists in that areas there is not enough work but the firm I gave you will cover defamation.
You may need to ring several. They are not always good at coming back to people.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes you can. Can you give me a few Law Companies please?

Try here
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much for your help much appreciated

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jomo1972’.