Alex I obtained a judgement against a client for £12,301.59

Hi Alex
I obtained a judgement against a client for £12,301.59 which the court ordered to be paid by the 6/1/15. Which of course it hasn;t. I have reason to believe that the client has "hidden" £48,000 he received in October. I'm keen to go directly into making him bankrupt. He doesn;t own his property so I'm keen to go for bankruptcy as quickly as possible - just for my personal satisfaction really. But would you advise an oral exam or some other methods first?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Would bailiffs likely seize anything?
Customer :

How many times have you known bailiffs to seize anything Alex? Let's call that a "no"!

Alex Watts :

Then yes, I would ask for an order to obtain information.

Alex Watts :

I assume you know there is a cost to this application and it may or may not yield anything.

Alex Watts :

If course you can serve a statutory demand and apply to make him bankrupt but again there is a cost to this not only of the Court fee but also the Official Receivers deposit.

Alex Watts :

Therefore you may wish to obtain information first as it may assist to see if there are any assets

Alex Watts :

Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
You have rated bad service?
You asked about an application to obtain information and I outlined the process above, but there would be a cost.
What else would you like to know?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Alex

I have absolutely no idea where this "bad" has come from. I ust have pressed something accidentally. I am pressing all kinds of buttons to change it to no avail. Your service is always excellent! What can I do?

Can you try and rate me again?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I hope that's fixed it. I need you on side Alex! xx