How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

should I say anything to my neighbours about the actions I

Customer Question

should I say anything to my neighbours about the actions I can take
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Thanks me.
Alex Watts : You can write a letter setting out your position or a solicitor local can.
Alex Watts : It would be worth asking them to stop first and then say you will report it to the police as harassment and consider taking out s civil injunction.
Alex Watts : Of course bear in mind they may just be concerned, rather than intent on harassing you.
Alex Watts : But if you feel this is a harassment then yes, you can write or have a solicitor do it and ask them to stop
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish help: