How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

, I am a refugee in uk ,I am married to a british citizen

Customer Question

HI, I am a refugee in uk ,I am married to a british citizen and have 2 kids that hold british citizenship and got british passports.My circumstances have changed and I dont have life threat in my country anymore ,so I want to change my visa from refugee to a spouse of a british citizen.My question is can I change my visa? can i apply for a premier service and which application form do I need to fill and what documents do need to submit with application.Although my husband is working we are also claiming benefits (child benefit,working tax credit,child tax credit,housing benefit)so do I have to cancel these or can my husband still claim any of them as he is british citisen.

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law