How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

, I have been dating a person with paranoid schizophrenia

Customer Question

, I have been dating a person with paranoid schizophrenia years or more. I have learnt about another woman. I have spent £1,000 of pounds on cars and accessories on him as well as paid his bills and debts . I would now like civil proceedings to claim back my possessions.
Could you please give advice on how to proceed.
Many thanks.
Samantha Kidd
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Can you prove they are yours and not just a gift? How much are they worth?